Health Center of Sihu Township of Changhua county
In 1945 , following the restoration of Taiwan , services of all kind were in great need of reform. Health and medical care w as directly linked to the public's health, and the government, in view of its promotion of public health and the need to advance the health of the population, created healt h stations in the 1940s. In August, 1949, it created the Taichung County , Hsihu Town ship Health Station . In October, 1950, after town and urban administrative areas were adjusted, the Hsihu Town ship Health Station was reorganized as the Changhua County Hsihu Town ship Health Station and came under the Changhua County Health Bureau . In July 1961 , the Health Station was put under the Hsihu Township government. Since July 1, 1974 , the Health Station has been under the Changhua County Health Bureau and has been responsible for public health and health care.
This website is based on the design principle of accessibility and uses keyboard shortcuts to strengthen the browsing convenience Layout is divided in 3 areas：
1. the main menu zone at the top、2. the content zone at the center、3. the related information zone at the bottom
The following keys are set as the Access keys ( or speed keys) of this website.：
Alt+U：Upper block, containing the links to the services of this site, search box, font size setting and versions of this site.
Alt+M：Main content area shows the content of each page.
Alt+Z：Bottom Link area.
If your browser is Firefox, Press Shift + Alt + Key to jump. For example, press "Shift + Alt + C" to jump to the center of the page.